Where did Body and Headings options go for Text element?

Hi,

I’m settting up a new site using the latest version of Pro, and after assigning the Headings and Body fonts under the Options tab in Globals, I am not seeing them as options to select when creating a new Text element on a new page.

As you can see with this attachment, there is no Body and/or Headings font options for a Text element now?

Please advise,
Thanks,
Dave

Hello Dave,

Thanks for writing in!

You will need to enable the Font Manager in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Typography first so that the fonts that you have added in the font manager will be available in all of the elements in the builder.

Screenshot 2023-06-25 073551

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi,

The first thing I did was enable Font Manager :nerd_face:

Still not working though.

Do you want/need login access to see what’s up?

Hey David,

Yes. Please provide the details in a Secure Note.

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hello David,

Thanks for providing the information. I have logged in to your site and I found out that you have not created any font palette.

Please be advised that the “Body and Content” and the “Headings” that you were referring to were font palettes when you install from a site demo templates from our Design Cloud.

Best Regards.

I see, thanks! Is this a new feature of Pro, and/or a best practices recommended for assigning body/headings fonts?

Hey Dave,

Yes, that’s the best practice when assigning body/heading fonts. Just create a palette in order for them to show in the text element option.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.