Hi there,
I took over the support of an existing X theme powered site. The version is X Theme 4.6.4.
I don’t know if the former developer changed anything in the theme directly (the child theme has no changes at all, which makes me belief he might changed the X theme sources directly).
Therefore I’d like to compare the sources on the server with the original 4.6.4 ones.
Is there a way to download old versions? I haven’t found anything…
Cheers,
U.
Hi There,
Unfortunately, this version is no longer available.
Backup the theme files and perform an update.
Thank you
Thanks Sir, but as I said, I need a way to compare the X sources I’ve on the webserver with the original ones to see if the former developer has changed anything in the original ones.
Do you have any other idea how to do that? Help appreciated.
Hi There,
We usually don’t provide earlier versions as mentioned above. As your situation is unique, I have uploaded the theme files for you.
Thanks!