Where are the photoshop file of X theme

Hello,

Where are the photoshop file of X theme PRO

Hi,

I am sorry but the PRO Theme does not include PSD.

The only one we have is from the old version.

You can download the Photoshop files directly from this link:
http://updates.theme.co.s3.amazonaws.com/resources_2156cca47d8d0f08b7cb9897a2358e41/photoshop/x-photoshop.zip

Thanks

Hi,

I am having error and i cannot download.
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.:
error…

Hello @tarekr,

I am very sorry for the confusion. Because our demo sites built using Cornerstone in X Theme & Header, Footer, and Content builders in Pro, we no longer use PSD. For our early version of X Theme we had PSD files but because layout is designed using Cornerstone and Pro builder those are obsolete now.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.