Where are the elements stored in the DB?

I had a nice little editor for my templates that I programmed, and to work it used to just edit the post data stored in the database. Yeah I know the risks about changing the wp_$id_posts and having cornerstone flip it back again.

Anyway I tried switching to PRO and now my pages are just a string of element IDs:
[cs_element_section _id=“10”]
[cs_element_row _id=“11”]
[cs_element_column _id=“12”]
[cs_element_image _id=“13”]
[/cs_element_column]
[/cs_element_row]
[/cs_element_section]

I was used to editing the post content when it was more useful to a human like this, in the original X:
[cs_content]
[cs_section bg_image="" etc]
[cs_row inner_container=“false” marginless_columns=“true” style=“margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”]
[cs_column fade=“false” etc etc]
[x_custom_headline level=“h2” looks_like=“h3” accent=“false” class=“cs-ta-center” style=“color: hsl(0, 0%, 100%);”] I would replace text here with my own little template thingy [/x_custom_headline]
[/cs_column]
[/cs_row]
[/cs_section]

So… where do I look to see what content is in each ID? I could spend hours hunting for it in the MySQL data but I figured I would just ask. Without such a mapping it totally breaks my ability to edit my pages, with my tools, if I upgrade to “pro.”

Thanks

Ah ha. Found it in wp_$id_postmeta.

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.