Where Are the Controls for Moble Menu drop Downs in Header Builder

I’m confused - read on post where it says mobile drop downs are not supported? I’m on pro, have mobile menus built, but the drop downs are not working. Is there ant docs on these controls or can you suggest where I start. http://live-palmspringslife.pantheonsite.io/ - Drop Downs are on the Main And Shop menus - Thanks- Todd

Hi Todd,

On the Modal Element you chose for the mobile menu there is no drop down menu.

If you choose Slider In, you will get the dropdown.

Hope it helps

Thanks- this is on the same bar as the mobile modal? Todd

Sorry can’t find this option - can you be more specific as to where it is? Thanks- Todd

Found it thanks- will swap Modal Navigation Bar to Collapse Navigation element. ( In Layout Options). Todd

Glad to hear that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Thanks Paul.R - I swapped to the Collapsed Navigation for the mobile option, watched many videos on this - but did not find a solution where I can get the sub-menu items to appear, http://dev-palmspringslife.pantheonsite.io - I see the indicator that there are sub menu items. But when clicked they do not expand or appear - ? What Am I missing? Appreciate the support. Thanks Todd

Got it all working - Thanks- Todd

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: