Hi there, I can’t seem to find any templates. I believe they should have been included with my purchase from themeforest.
Here is what I see:

Did I miss something during the installation process?
Hi there, I can’t seem to find any templates. I believe they should have been included with my purchase from themeforest.
Here is what I see:

Did I miss something during the installation process?
I also see this (could only add one photo per post)

Also, is there a repository of free X theme templates anywhere? I have found a lot of paid ones but would like to start with something simple and free and heavily customize it.
Okay, I’m a goof. Here’s the answer for anyone else with this question.
What I called “themes”, I should have been calling “demos”. Here is the related KB: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56
In short, what you want to do is click “X” on the left sidepanel in Wordpress and look for “Demo Content” – This is where you’ll download demos to use and edit.
AHH, what the heck? Clicking “set up demo content” created thousands of “Get In Touch” pages!!!

Hi @NalWeb,
Thanks for writing in.
In this case, we need to check this better, so if you could post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.
P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/2885
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.