Where are my Custom Headline hypertext (link) colors coming from? Can't change them

Hello, fantastic Theme.co support folks –

I have added hyperlinks to a series of Custom Headlines on my home page. They are showing up as blue (#081d80) on idle and orange (#f54316) on hover. I would like to reverse this to orange/blue. My headings font color is set to blue under “Typography” in the Customizer, but my site link colors are set to orange for links and blue for hover.

Perhaps because the entire text is a hyperlink, the “text color” setting in the element inspector does not affect it.

I looked all through my Customizer settings, as well as my custom CSS, and can’t figure out where these hyperlink colors are coming from.

Can you help me out?

(Sending my site credentials privately.)

Thanks,
Marjorie

Hi There,

Please add the custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.h-custom-headline a {
    color: rgb(245,67,22);
}
.h-custom-headline a:hover {
    color: rgb(8,29,128);
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

Great, thank you, Thai – that worked!

Are you able to tell me where the colors were originally set for the hypertext, so that I can change those settings if I want to?

Hi There,

Its on the Customizer > Typography actually, but its not meant for a headline link. The “Site Links” color also works as your headline link hover color. So it would be best if you use the Custom CSS provided.

Thanks,

Okay, thanks, will do. I appreciate the information.

We’re delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.