When I select a single template to export, every template is being downloaded (even though only one is selected)

When I select a single template from my template library to export, every template seems to be included in the download. When it is downloading, it says “Your templates” are downloading… If it is a single template, shouldn’t it say “template”?

I also noticed that when I download the template in gallery view it saves it as “templates.ico”. When I download it from list view it picks up the name of the template “news” (for example).

When I uploaded this template to another site, the single page template that I had selected to export, didn’t come through in the import.

Is this a bug? Can you please tell me if there a setting that I can change to modify this? Thank you for your help.

Hi @dtsui,

Thanks for reaching out.
Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password
– Specific template you are trying to download

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.