When I hit LAUNCH on X.. I get this: Not Found The requested URL /x/ was not found on this server

I’ve had some recent issues with security plugins but I think that has been resolved. But when I hover over the X the only option is launch and I get the above mentioned error. My permalinks are set to Post. Can you help please?

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

http://basicsurvival4endtimeevents.com/wp-login.php

Hi James,

I tried checking your site and that section seems to be loading fine.

Please try to clear your browser cache.

Wow, it didn’t work before, I never even cleared the cache and now it is working. Maybe updating the plugins and removing some others did the trick. Thanks for, well, nothing, but thanks anyhow!!!

You’re welcome.