I want to add a navigation menu to my home page, but every time I try to add links to my page I get a white bar across the entire page, even if I only add one link. How can I add hyperlinks without this white background? http://www.tanalopez.com
Hi there,
You are using a super old version of the X which I doubt we can give any support for as the codebase has been changed drastically during the course of time.
You will need to backup your website and update the theme to version 5.2.5 and the Cornerstone plugin to version 2.1.7.
Although I doubt you will succeed, I suggest that you install a fresh new version of the Theme and the Cornerstone plugin and recreate the website and you will be better off.
I am sure you will understand that we can not offer support for the version 3.2.4 of the theme which is already deprecated long time ago.
Thank you for your understanding.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.