WhatsApp & Call Icons

Hello!

  1. I am adding my WhatsApp contact details through a Classic Feature Box.
    I would like the icon and the number to be clickable and take the visitor to their WhatsApp application to send a message.

How can this be achieved?

  1. With regards to the Call Icon and the number - I want it to be clickable and…well… call the number :slight_smile: however for some odd reason it takes me to send email…

What am I doing wrong?

see bottom of the page.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please follow this article on how you can associate WhatsApp with your link.

It seems like you did not properly close the anchor tag (</a>) on that email link (middle feature box ). Please check and close it.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you for your swift response.

I was able to fix the emailing issue - thank you.

However I have followed the instructions regarding WhatsApp functionality as per the link you have provided, but it does not work :frowning_face:

When I add as per the instructions, and click on the link, it suggests to start a call rather than a WhatsApp conversation, which is what I am after.

Please help. Thank you!

Hi there,

Please try the suggestion here:

Hope this helps.

Hello, I did try this forum too.

It does not work…
what would be the solution?

Hi again,

Tr this:

<a href="https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=00447711837320">+447711837320</a>

Let us know how this goes!

1 Like

aren’t you a star? :))) thank you!!!

Although the number in the first instance in the code has to have a + not 00 for it to work.

On behalf of my colleague, you;re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.