Whats up with Cornerstone?

This Keeps happening on multiple websites, I have created with X Theme. Whats going on? My clients cant edit their websites I deactivated all plugins not connected with X Theme and the problem still persists. I also cleared the websites cache and my browser cache and it’s still happening. This is happening on Chrom and Firefox, and Edge.


Hi there @BAF,

Thanks for writing in.

Where are your websites hosted? Are they hosted with a managed WordPress web host that uses caching?

Can you confirm you are on the latest version of X and Cornerstone (Cornerstone should be 2.1.3).

Are using Child Themes on the site? If so, can you try switching to the parent theme and see if it then works correctly? If not, do you have any code applied to the page itself using the Custom CSS/Custom JS option? A small syntax error will prevent the preview from loading.

Thanks!

I use WPengine as my host. I am running X Theme Version 5.2.2

I can provide login credentials to the site if you would like to look at the CSS.

dan

Hello @BAF,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I just did a plugin conflict test by deactivating all the plugins other than Cornerstone and the page builder is working absolutely fine. Please see screenshot https://screencast.com/t/ZGAOlNfFPBE. I have activated the plugins to previous state. Suggest you to please activate one plugin at a time to narrow down which one is causing the problem.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.