What’s the best way to make the (logo) text element clickable on the menu bar, the second image describe how I am doing it at the moment.
Thank you for your time.
What’s the best way to make the (logo) text element clickable on the menu bar, the second image describe how I am doing it at the moment.
Thank you for your time.
Hi there,
The code is wrong as you miss the " character for opening and closing the attributes. The correct code will be:
<a style="color: #fff;" href="https://afuego.com">AFUEGO</a>
To learn more about correct HTML syntax I suggest that you check this:
https://www.w3schools.com/html/
Thank you.
The link, Logo Text it’s working even with the typo ".
What’s the best way to make the (logo) text element clickable on the menu bar?
It can not be the way I did it… or is it?
I appreciate your time.
The problem here is not " ",
the links works, I SAID on the first post that it works,
I did NOT noticed the typo thank god you guys did
,
attention to detail.
My question is I was wondering (PLEASE HELP) if there’s other way to make it clickable like how you can do it with the Image element on the Header. like the picture below…
Thank You!, I value your time and patience with me. 
Hi there,
You can add your text logo as a button element, then set its background and box shadow color to transparent. Then set its link similar to your screenshot.
Thanks!
Thank you, I’ll try this very shortly… Have a great day!
You’re welcome.
Please let us know how it goes.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.