What version of x theme do I have, it's all changed

What version of x theme do I have

website seobaliwebdesign.com

I could simply go in before and do a simple page edit be selecting edit with cornerstone and then I could edit the relevant section of the page

Now when I try to edit a page with cornerstone it says CONTENT then list all the pages and post along the side of my page. Is this a new version or a new upgrade. What has changed

I cannot update these new pages because cornerstone wont load when I click on the selected page/post.

Rod

Hi,

You have the latest version installed.

x-v5_2_3
cornerstone-v2_1_4

I tried editing your homepage and a few page, everything seems to be working fine.

Try to clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.