What to do with Polylang?

So my site is translated in Polylang and switching to WMPL is not feasible really.

Is there currently a way to deal with it?

Say I clone a page (using a Duplicate Post plugin). It opens in Cornerstone fine. Than I set the new page to be a translation of the old page. After that Cornerstone complains, saying something about an iFrame. I see that you guys have this on your issue tracker and stuff. Last post about this was quite a while ago. What’s the development? What do I do?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, our theme is not compatible with Polylang, there are great improvements regarding the WPML usage and now it is working good, but unfortunately, there is no Polylang support at the moment.

We can not give an ETA regarding the support and you will need to look into the Changelog for each release:

https://theme.co/changelog/

We strongly suggest that you switch over WPML. Thank you for your understanding.

And am I supposed to buy there WPML CMS more expensive version as well?? They keep talking about “Translation Management” on their site which is part of the higher price level bundle.

Hi there,

You will not need that. That is the extra tool which will make the process easier. The basic WPML will do the trick. As soon as you install the plugin and go to the Cornerstone you will see the flags you have set for languages at the lower right section of the screen to translate the information:

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks, got that

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.