What is this 1/1

So far the updated theme is a headache. What is this 1/1 thing I can’t seem to get rid of? It might seem like a silly question, I can click into it to style it, but it seems to be the same thing as row 2?

*Update I now realize it’s a column, but there is a lag and a couple times it was saying 1/3 when I had already gotten rid of the columns, so it was confusing.

The navigation is not as intuitive as before, I miss the ability to hover in real-time view in order to navigate to row, column. The text is also very small now and hard to read. Some elements have way too many options with no way to “hide” options.

Another suggestion is to allow the ability to exit by clicking outside the window instead of forcing to use the X.

Hi @vmars9,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, it is correct that 1/1 is the column division. It is not lagging on my side. Please try to increase your memory allocation.

In regards to the X button, we really appreciate your feedback. This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks.

It looks like the hover-over to navigate to row/column has been fixed with the new update.

I’m still having some difficulty navigating around the new options as the UI is a little busy. I understand it’s made for those that do not know how to input their own styles, but it creates a burden for those of us trying to do quick work and can input our own CSS. It also creates an issue for those of us who need to give something very “easy” and “simple” to the client, I feel like my clients when they open up cornerstone will be frightened.

Thank you for taking the time to respond and consider the requests :slight_smile: !

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Rest assured that this request has been forward to our dev team.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.