What has happened to Cornerstone / X-Theme Support?

Hello Cornerstone / X-Theme users, just wondered if you were getting timely responses / answers to your Cornerstone / X-Theme questions.

Posted a question last week and had no response at all?

I used to get answers and replies within 12/24 hours, now not getting any replies? Anyone else finding the same situation?

many thanks

Hi there @Stanleypuss,

Thanks for writing in. Due to the recent update, we’ve had a larger than usual support load. Our support team is working round the clock to get everything answered to.

While most threads are under 24 hours old, we do have a couple just over a day, but nothing as old as a week. If you could post a link to some of your answered threads and I’ll take a look.

Thanks!

P.S, this got a response so quick, as technically it was in the wrong forum and we actively monitor this forum to get topics moved to the correct forum, for example this should have been in peer to peer, which I’ve moved it to for you. :slight_smile:

Hello Jack,

thanks, I did get a reply with answer later that day, just saw another post where someone was complaining of being ignored and was worried something had happened.

I have always had fab service from you guys with answers to my issues, just invested some time in X-Theme and Cornerstone and was concerned about the platform.

My worries are alleviated.

Thank You

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.