What happend to Responsive Text in Theme Pro?

Hello,
What happend to Responsive Text in Theme Pro ? I do not use CornerStone to edit my pages.
Before passing to theme Pro , in theme X there was a Visual Composer custom Shortcode that was called “Responsive Text”.
Using that to create my page content. Then I pass to Pro. The shortcode is still present in the Visual Composer custom shortcodes, but the page throw java errors :

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token & in JSON at position 1
at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
at cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:2
at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>)
at cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at o (cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (cs-body.js?ver=2.1.7:1)

The JSON is like this :
{ & quot;selector & quot; & quot;.soustitreresponsive","compression":"1.0","minFontSize":"15px","maxFontSize":"28px"}

I did not put spaces everywhere in the posted code, but in the json the double quote is rendered as & q u o t ;
All the double quotes are rendered as html entity.

The “Responsive text” VC shortcode is still working on theme Pro ?

Hey @RivmanBx,

I checked Responsive Text in Visual Composer is working in my test site.

Character conversion is usually caused by improper character encoding setup. Try the solution in this article.

Please also give us a screenshot of our setup and ensure everything is up to date.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.