What are Theme Options set to for new Hero Prompt Slider

Hi, love new slider element, about to try using one of the preset Expansion Pack sliders (the Hero Prompt Slider) on a new site I’m building. I’m watching Kory’s tutorial about it, and am wondering what his Theme Options are set to, as this will affect how the Hero Prompt Slider works for someone attempting to follow along. For instance, which Stack, what font size, etc?
Thanks!
Dave

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in! When you install one of the sliders from the Expansion Pack like the Hero Prompt Slider, it does not matter which stack are you using or what other Theme Options you have. Each of those sliders has its own independent styling. Every time you use it, you will get the same look and feel because you will have the same slider settings from the Expansion Pack.

Hope this makes sense.

Perfect, thanks!

How do I use this slider? I downloaded it as a .tco, uploaded it to my templates and it shows up in the template library, but when I create a new section this template is not available

Hi David,

You need to have a div element in order to apply the preset for Hero Prompt Slider. The structure should look like this one.

Hope that helps.

Hi, yes, thanks, I was able to place the preset Hero Prompt Slider once I had a div. But it’s just a blank black div, there is no slider. I assumed that the preset would load as the finished Hero Prompt Slider shown in the instructional video, is that not the case?

Hey David,

I believe that when apply the Hero Prompt Preset to your div, it will show the pre-built slider. If that’s not the case in your end, maybe the preset if corrupted. I suggest that you download again the files and upload it to your website.

Hope that helps.

Followed your suggestion, preset still not showing up. I would like a refund of the Modern Sliders pack please.

Hello David,

Would you mind sharing the login details of your site so that we can have closer look at your settings? Please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, I can’t provide you with that info at the moment, the dev site is going live tonight and since Pro lets multiple users have the same page(s) open at a time I prefer not to let anyone else have access to the backend that doesn’t need to. Would be great if Pro didn’t allow multiple users to have same page open btw.

Hi David,

I would suggest you create a new test page with the same content by saving the existing page content as Save Template and using the Load Template into the Test page. And share the Test page URL along with the credentials for further investigation.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.