Weird text positioning behavior in slider revolution

hello, I’m having a little issue with some text in a slider:
basically its position is centered but in the first slide when it is doing its animation it shifted a little to left. when the slider goes to the second slide it moves right in the middle. It’s a global layer with only the entrance animation, no exit animation
you can see it live here at this link or in the screenshots i’ve uploaded here.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, I can see that but I’m not sure what’s happening through the code. Is it a global static layer? Please provide your login credentials in a secure note then I’ll continue checking.

Thanks!

hello,
yes, that text is a global static layer
here are the credentials to login:

Hey there,

I duplicated you slider and did some testing with the duplicate and deleted it afterwards. This has to do with the loading of Slider Revolution scripts. Regretfully, there is no way to control it and depends on the overall scripts that is being loaded in your site. I see you’re using W3 Total Cache and are using the minify features. Please try disabling them first then clear all caches. If that doesn’t help, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. If that doesn’t help still, you need to disable the char based animation.

Thanks.

I’ve tried disabling the cache and one plugin at a time but it didn’t solve anything. sadly disabling the revolution slider option for deferring the JS or loading the JS in the footer wasn’t enough either.
I’ve changed the animation and now it is working ok.
Thank you for your time

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!