Weird spacing below top section

Hi there,
There is a huge space below the first section on a page I am building for a site in development. I’ve checked the margins and paddings in both the section and the row within the section, and I can’t get rid of it.

Could you please take a look?

Thanks.

More later,
Nancy

Hello @NLeVasseur,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Actually you did not properly closed the heading tag and that’s why spacing was showing up in between heading and paragraph. I have fixed the code by logging into the website. Please take a look at your end and let us know the feedback.

Thanks.

Oh my! Thanks so much for catching that! Sorry to have put you through the trouble!

Many thanks Prasant!

Enjoy your weekend!

Have a nice weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.