Weird problem with linking to a div on a separate page

Hi guys, hoping someone can help…

I have a website where I am trying to link back to a specific div on a different page (the div is 2/3 of the way down the homepage basically). On nearly every other page, I can link back to this specific div with absolutely no problem at all. However… On just ONE page, it doesn’t seem to recognise that the link is pointing to a different page. I shall show you what I mean…

The link I’m pointing to is the “Contact Us” section on the homepage.

This essentially translates into the following tag at the end of the url - #x-section-5

Here is an example of the link working absolutely perfectly: http://smokin-aces.co.uk/cocktail-classes/ (the first “Contact Us” link at the very top of the page works absolutely fine.

However…

On the following page, NONE of the links work at all, despite being coded exactly the same way (as far as I can tell) - http://smokin-aces.co.uk/reservations/ (none of the links on here work as expected).

Pleeease help - it’s driving me mad!! Haha. Many thanks in advance.

Anyone?? Please?

Hi @nomoreluke,

Thanks for writing in.

As I checked the code using inspect element, I could see that they are created diffrently.

The correct code as showin your first link given:

While the incorrect one is this:

The incorrect code does have index.php.

Please check your code if it is the same. You can share us your admin credentials so we could check further.

Thanks. Don’t forget to set it in Secure Note.