Weird colors in background

Hey,
I’ve added a simple color section background on alexanderjarvis.com
When you look at the page there are blocks around the text rows of a slight discolouration?
Can you let me know if there is an error please?
Thanks
Alex

Hi Alex,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my end.

Could you please provide us with the screenshots?

Thanks.

Sure, please see a screenshot.
Thanks!

Hi again,

I checked your site in Chrome, FF and IE but couldn’t replicate the issue on my end either, can you please let us know how to reproduce this so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!

Hey Nabeel…
Do you know what I think it’s actually something to do with the monitor. I’m mainly looking at things with a large LCD. I was on techstars website or somewhere and saw the same thing. A slight block discoloration. I have no idea why this is, but I’ve seen it on someone else’s website.
There’s no technical explanation, but if someone else has the issue, it’s worth noting!
Alex

Hi Alex,

This could possibly be a monitor specific thing. I have checked you site on a wide monitor and I also can’t see the rectangle boxes on the page.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.