Hi there,
I’m using pro to build a website, and a weird bug popped up.
Yesterday, all was working fine, today, it looks like this:
Any idea what might be causing such a bug?
Thanks!
Hi there,
I’m using pro to build a website, and a weird bug popped up.
Yesterday, all was working fine, today, it looks like this:
Any idea what might be causing such a bug?
Thanks!
Hello @Pbalazs89,
Thanks for writing in! 
I can see that your website is working fine on our end.

Can you please guide us as to where this issue is happening? Is this the correct URL of your site? http://padthaiwokbar.com/en/
If not, please provide us the following details in a secure note so we can take a closer look of this issue.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.