Weird blog page behavior - layout

I have tried all possible configurations within the theme options and I cannot get my archive bar to show properly, blog page also only shows one post. I have tried recreating the page with all sorts of templates as well as without and still nothing.

Similarly I cannot change the layout of portfolio items. Changing content layout does nothing.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please provide us with the URL to your referenced page, so that we can check your issue.

Thanks!

http://alexhoffmann.info/blog/

Cheers

Hey There,

It seems that your site is not properly set up. We cannot access it.

Please contact your hosting provider first so we can take a closer look and resolve your issue.

Hi sorry. it is back up now. I was transfering between my own servers and hosting.

Thanks

Hi There,

Your blog page loads normally with Ethos classic Layout.

Please eleborate more about the issues you are facing and if necessary provide your login credentials so we can take a closer look,

Thanks!

Like I said, my problem is I cannot get the archive bar to show.

Hi again,

Did you mean the sidebar? To show the sidebar on blog page, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Layout and Design > Content Layout and enable Content Left, Sidebar Right instead of Fullwidth.

If this doesn’t help then please share the screenshot of what you’re referring so we can take a closer look.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.