Website Size

In X-Pro, Theme Options, in the Layout & Design tab, there are settings for site width, etc. with the default set to 1200px wide. It appears, however, if I change the 1200 to (let’s say) 1920px, I can see no visible changes to the site. Can you please clarify for me exactly what this site width setting is for; and when might I need to change it from it’s default?

Hello @mcaravaglia,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked it on my local test site and it is working fine. Please make sure you have the latest version of the theme. In case you have updated the theme and it still not working, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Peter, I believe it is because I selected “Full Width” layout. So, it is over-riding the need for this.

Hello @mcaravaglia,

The Site Width is the percent width of the content area container. By default, it is 88%.

The Site Max Width is the maximum width of the site content area.

This means that if you are viewing the site in a fullwidth browser on a 1920x1080 screen monitor, the content area of your site is occupying the 88% or at least up to 1200 pixels of your browser screen.

Hope this makes sense.

Ah, perfect sense. Thanks so much!

You are most welcome @mcaravaglia

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.