Website scrolling Issue on Phone

Hi. I have discovered that we have a scrolling issue that only occurs on phones. My site will come up but will not scroll until 10 seconds or more passes. And even then it will scroll to the bottom and and stop scrolling again. I have searched in the forum where some others had this issue and checked out all of those on my site. My footer bar heights are all set to auto. Again, this only happens on phones. Our desktop has no scrolling issues. Thanks in advanced for help.
www.moneymanagementservice.com

Hello @AudreaRobbins,

Thanks for writing in! This sounds like a 3rd party script is causing a conflict in your site. It could also be a plugin that caused the issue amongst other things. Please troubleshoot for the most common issues that could occur in your site:

If this does not help, please provide us your WP credentials so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I will run through those and come back here if i cannot find the issue. Thanks.

Hey @AudreaRobbins,

Thank you for testing. By the way, I checked your site on my iPhone and it’s scrolling fine. When you get back, please also tell us the iOS version you’re using as well as the browser name and version.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.