Website scroll sticking mobile

Hi - this is an issue I’ve just noticed on two separate sites where the front page is sticking when trying to scroll on mobile view. It’s happening on scroll down and on scroll up as well. It’s like it’s catching or something…

Hi @leadlaundry,

I checked the first website that you shared in Secure Note. I found out that the problem is the Footer of the website. As soon as I remove the footer using the Developer Toolbar of Safari browser and check the website with my iPhone it scrolls with no problem.

There is something in the footer of the website that causes the issue. I suggest that you duplicate the Footer and assign it to your homepage, and try to remove the bars one by one or the container and test to see which bar or container is the problem cause. That is how you can narrow down and find the culprit.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher - it’s across a couple of different sites, so wouldn’t that be a bug in the builder?

Hey @leadlaundry,

It’s not a bug but most probably caused by the default Bar height in the Footer. I see that the bar’s height in the footer was set to auto in one of your sites and so there’s no scrolling problem anymore. It’s similar to this and this thread.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.