Hi, my website (www.theotanchak.com), does not appear at all on mobile devices. I am not very tech savy, why is this happening?
Thank you.
Hi @theotanchak,
Thanks for writing in.
I have check your setup and it is working well. I could see all of your content in all kind of devices.
Check your section’s hidden base on screen size function because it is probably hidden in mobile devices.

Clear site and browser cache before checking again.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Ah thank you. That wasn’t the problem after all. It is when I type theotanchak.com into the browser, as opposed to www.theotanchak.com?
Hey There,
We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!
Best Regards.
The issue was incorrectly identified.
if I do not have www. written in the prefix, the website does not load?
eg, theotanchak.com, vs www.theotanchak.com
Hi @theotanchak,
In this case, it is needed to be forwarded to your hosting support so that they could setup your theotanchak.com to be redirected to working www…theotanchak.com so that it will always show.
As I checked your setup again, it is redirecting to www.theotanchak.com.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.