Website not loading?

hi there

My website is not loading. The site connection keeps showing waiting as if some routine has failed to finish in the cornerstone plugin

https://www.nova-distribution.co.uk/

Please could you suggest what to do.

many thanks phil

Hey Phil,

Thanks for writing in. I visited the frontend of your site and it does keep on loading.

We first need to know if this issue was caused by Cornerstone though. Please login to your server and delete the cornerstone folder inside your plugins folder. After this, check if the issue persists.

If it does persist, please contact your web host’s support because at this time, it’s likely a problem with the server.

If the issue’s fixed when Cornerstone was deleted, it could be that:

• Cornerstone didn’t install completely. You can try re-installing Cornerstone at this stage.
  • After re-install and the issue persists, your server Memory Limit might not be enough to power all of the plugins in your site. Please contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • Also contact your host to help you find the server error log and post the error messages in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

thank you christian. i will contact server host and also check plugin. cheers phil

You’re welcome, Phil.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.