Was told that its not loading the proper css files and that there’s a blue bar on the right side that’s not supposed to be there, could I get some help? Thanks!
Website: www.placeboarchive.org
Was told that its not loading the proper css files and that there’s a blue bar on the right side that’s not supposed to be there, could I get some help? Thanks!
Website: www.placeboarchive.org
Hi There,
Upon checking your website I could see that the blue bar is actually the scrollbar.
Could you please share us with some screenshots how your website should be?
Thanks.
Was told that the blue bar shouldn’t be there by another user and to include it with the issue on the CSS of the website not loading right. Though i’ve always seen the bar there and just thought it was something from the theme I couldn’t change.
Hi,
You are right, it shouldn’t be there and that your css is not loading correctly.
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.