Website not displaying correctly on Internet Explorer

Hi, I’m having issues with my website displaying incorrectly in my client’s laptop browser - Internet Explorer. See images below.

This page displays perfectly on most browsers but not IE (I think its the latest version). I’ve included a screen grab from my builder. Can you tell what I need to do to get these panel to display correctly? (I’m not a coder)

Thanks.

IE

Hello Avalancher,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that the IE is at least IE11. If your client is using an older browser, that browser version may not fully support the new CSS grid technology.

Microsoft Edge, officially unveiled on January 21, 2015, has replaced Internet Explorer as the default browser on Windows 10. Internet Explorer is still installed in Windows 10 to maintain compatibility with older websites and intranet sites that require ActiveX and other Microsoft legacy web technologies.

Please switch to Microsoft Edge instead.

Thanks. however I cannot control what browser people use to view the site. Couple of questions:

1. Does this mean I should remove all grid tech / Flexbox from the website to make it work?
  2. If I remove it will the padding come back and the text reflow correctly?
  3. How do I make the icon and text centre vertically inside the boxes?

Thanks

Hello Avalancher,

If you feel that some of your users are using outdated browsers, please do alert them through your website by adding a warning message. You can use a plugin if you want to. Check this out:

This is way better so that your users will feel safe and secured. And having them update to the latest browser version will also allow you to use the latest CSS technologies such as Flexbox that is not fully supported in IE.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.