I recently upgraded from X (child theme) to Pro, and now I cannot edit any of my pages. cornerstone keeps on spinning. Please help
Hey @rkbanjara ,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
All the best!
Dear Alexander
Please note I was earlier running with Child theme of X.
I upgraded to PRO yesterday and after that I cannot edit any of the pages so I restored an earlier version of thru GOdaddy admin after which everything crashed; which means, I cannot login with WPadmin, website not loading.

Hey @rkbanjara,
At first, I experienced the issue. I saw you’re using Autoptimize and GoDaddy has a built-in caching system. I deactivated Autoptimize and flushed GoDaddy’s cache and Cornerstone is working now (see Secure Note)
It would be best that you clear your browser’s cache also before checking.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.