Website navigation not working after DNS redirection

Hello!

I’m working on a site and after a DNS redirection the main navigation works for the most part except for a dropdown menu which won’t open when clicked. Also the mobile navigation button doesn’t respond at all. I’m using the Integrity stack. I removed the bar above the navigation items with css, but now it has returned after redirecting the site. How can I fix this situation.

Hi There @Madmix_Online

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the site URL assigned to your Themeco account, however I could not see any sub menus when inspecting the code.

If you’re using a caching plugin, you need to purge your server cache before testing.

Also please confirm that the site URL we have checked is correct and then provide us with your login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi,

The login provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

Hi @Madmix_Online,

Would you mind providing a video recording of the issue? I’m not really sure if you’re referring to the header navigation or not. Because in Appearance > Menus, it doesn’t really have any sub menus.

Thanks!

Hello!

Sorry for the confusion. You should be able to see a sub menu now.

Hi @Madmix_Online,

It’s due to customization in your child theme, I recommend removing the customization one at a time while testing your menu. But make sure to backup your files first. My first guess is the custom code related to lightbox.

And make sure your caches are turned off while testing.

Thanks!

Hi @Rad

Thank you for your help, it fixed the problem. The problem was the lightbox code just as you said. Also thank you @mldarshana and @paul.r for great support!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.