Website loading VERY slowly on iPhone

Hello, I’m working on a site (not 100% live yet) and I am finding that while it seems to be loading fast enough on my computer, it’s loading VERY slowly on my iPhone 6S — while on the same wifi network.

http://wolfeislandrecords.com/news/

Thanks,
Carlos

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Maybe it’s your WIFI issue? The performance with WLAN and LAN aren’t the same. For example, if I watch the video in a desktop, it doesn’t affect the speed on my phone (as long as you’re not reaching the ISP speed limit). But if someone watches the video on his phone, my phone will gonna have problem loading problem (even if you’re not reaching the ISP speed limit). The WLAN and LAN are different even though they are on the same device.

I checked it on my phone and it’s fast so maybe it’s your WIFI device.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.