Website loading text problem

Hello there!

I noticed when I open a page on my website, the font / text disappear like blinking… hopefully you understand

On other websites I refreshed and opened other pages, and they don’t have problem like that.

I will leave down bellow a video for you to see what I mean:

Hi Katarina,

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, caching will be one of them. External font loading time might be another reason.
In this case, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to it.

1. CSS/JS Customization

2. Disabling Cache

3. Disabling CDN

Please also try by deactivating the cache plugin you are using. Just remember that we dont offer any support to the third party plugin issues.

If none of the above help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note, including:

– WordPress Site URL
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello!

I am scared to do some changes on the website regarding CSS/JS and other stuff, since I am new to this website building thing… so yeah!!

I would appreciate it a lot if you fix this! :slight_smile:

Maybe it is the font size that it needs time to load whenever I refresh? So maybe changing the font might fix this

Who knows!

Let me know if you fixed it :smiley:

Hi Katarina,

This is not an issue.

The reason why you see a smaller text on the first load then in a blink of your eye the text become bigger because your html structure load first then the CSS styling. So you have nothing to worry about your website because it is just the load time of your website to fully load all the resources.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello there!

Thanks for the fast reply,

Basically it is the website load speed issue?

What do you suggest for me to do? I have been searching on the internet and I found out about WP Rocket and CloudFlare that can speed up my website. Is that compatible with my theme, do I need to update something or change settings?

Please let me know!

Thank you.

Hey Katarina,

I’d recommend you to follow this guide here https://theme.co/docs/how-to-improve-site-performance to optimize your site and improve the load speed.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.