Website loading issues

Hi there,

We have noticed that the website https://getboober.com/ suddenly looks a bit wonky on loading, both on desktop and on mobile.

This suddenly started happening a couple of days ago and we’re not sure what the issue is.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @INcroatia,

Thank you for writing in, but I can’t replicate that issue on my end, please remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

That issue on mobile where the logo is overlapping with the text, can be resolve by increasing the Bar top padding containing the text, or adding a Gap element above the text to offset the other bar.

Cheers,

Hi @friech,

There’s also the issue of the fonts not loading immediately - the header should have the Bodoni font instead of the Proxima Soft that is first displayed on load.
We have cleared all of the caches we could, but the issue persists.

Hi @INcroatia,

I suspect it has something to do with your caching plugin. I suggest that you disable any 3rd party cache plugins on your website and let see if it will resolve your issue. If it will resolve the issue, please double-check your caching plugin settings.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.