Website layout broken after theme update

Hi!
So one of my clients recently updated cornerstone on their site and it caused the layout to break. Even the navigation menu is broken. Is there a way to fix it without having to build the site over again?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s due to cache, I cleared your cache and it’s now okay than before. But it still not enough, your site is behind CloudFlare which it’s own cache and CDN. You’ll have to log in to your CloudFlare account and disable CSS/Javascript minification, then clear and purge its cache. If you’re not sure about this, you may provide your CF credentials in the secure note too.

Thanks!

Thanks for replying!

I just disabled CSS and Javascript minification on cloudflare and purged the cache twice but it still didn’t fix the site

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! Your site is now displaying correctly. This is what I am seeing now: http://prntscr.com/g2eqbf
I would suggest that you clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.