Hi Themeco,
I was creating my new website www.elevatestudio.de/Elevate-Studios and on my computer everything looks fine. On every browser and even on every browser on my laptop and smartphone. (Cleared the cache everytime I tested)
But on every other PC the whole site is broken. All the CSS seems not to work. I tried to do everything from scratch and exact the same is happening.
Can you help me with that?
Thanks.
Best, Benjamin
Hi There,
Your site seems to be loading fine on my end.
Please take a look and provide a screenshot of what you are seeing broken and also let us know which browser and devices you are using.

Thanks
I found the solution. It was the minify CSS from Cloudflare. Unfortunately cloudflare and the cache optimization plugin from wordpress didn’t get along with each other. I bout WP-Rocket and everything is working as it should.
Thanks Guys!
Hi,
Glad to know you were able to figure it out.
Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.