Website is broken, "Deprecated" message

It isn’t letting me update anything. I am not tech saavy, Can someone dumb this down for me how to go about fixing it? Like pretend you are talking to your grandma.

Hello @hawrivertrail,

Thanks for writing in! To get your issue resolve, you can do the following:
1.) Log in to your WP Admin
2.) Go to Plugins and deactivate the Cornerstone plugin.
3.) Go to Appearance > Themes and delete the X theme.
4.) Log in to your Themeco account and download the latest X theme version

• See the scure note below

5.) Install the newly downloaded X theme and have it activated.
6.) Go to Dashboard > Updates and update the Cornerstone plugin.
7.) Lastly, go to Tools > Site Health. If you are seeing that the debug mode is ON, you may need to disable it.

If this does not work for you, please provide us access to your site so we can check it. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

hey, thanks I am trying to do this. Does it matter that we are using a “X - child theme”?

Just wanted to make sure that my secure note went through with my question? Thanks!

Hello There,

As it turns out, you have not followed the steps. Please provide us with your FTP details instead because now the site is having a fatal error.

Best Regards.

New secure note below

Hello There,

The FTP details are needed or at least access to your hosting panel so that we can resolved the fatal error.

Best Regards.

I sent it in a secure message, is that not what you need?

Hey @hawrivertrail,

The Godaddy credential is working but it needs some confirmation. It would be best to provide the FTP access. On the other hand, I see an issue allowed memory exhausted, you may check this article on how you can fix it.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Okay, I will read the article. But also if you will send an email to the address listed for the confirmation code I will send you the code

Hey @hawrivertrail,

Please add the 6-digit code that has been sent in your email in the secure note.

Best Regards,
Marc

code is: 825309

Hey @hawrivertrail,

Adding define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT' , '256M' ); in your wp-config.php doesn’t work well. Trying to change the value from 512M and 1024M but the issue still persists. That being said, I highly suggest to reaching out Godaddy support and ask them to help you increasing your PHP memory limit of your website.

Hope that helps.

Here is what they say: "I have checked and see that there is no issue with your domain DNS from our end, it is correctly pointing to your website.

I have checked and see that there is an issue with your content on your website. So, I request you to contact your developer and check the below error"

@marc_a Nothing I am doing helps and the GoDaddy support isn’t able to help. Can you help me get it back to where it was yesterday, where at least the website loaded, even if it had error messages?

GoDaddy says: "Please access the below link from incognito or private window and follow the steps

https://host.godaddy.com/mwp/site/3ec487bd-a4fd-11e5-be44-f04da20723f7/settings

Else, pelase help the developer with the article and they will increase it from there"

Hey @hawrivertrail,

Sorry for the late reply, Upon checking your website, I suspect that you have already figured it out because it is now up and running.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.