Website is black after udating X theme

I purchased X-theme from you years ago and have been running the Integrity Light x-child theme with no issues. This week when I went to create new post I got a fatal error message. After reading some forum responses I thought I might have to update the X-theme even though it does not say “active” in the back office of wordpress there was and update button. After it updated my entire website is now black. You are unable to see or read anything on my site. I need some help troubleshooting this please.

Hey @bethtuttle,

Thanks for reaching out!

To investigate your issue, would you mind sharing your admin credentials and FTP access? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @bethtuttle,

You have selected the Integrity Dark design stack and that is why the background color is black. I went ahead and set the light version of the design stack and now it showing on your website.

Thanks

Thank You! I have never had to reach out with any problems. I am impressed at how quickly I got a response and the issue was resolved. Great customer service!! Much gratitude! Beth

Hi @bethtuttle,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.