Website information is blocked on Google

Hello,

I have recently launched my blog. But when I search on Google, I get this message “No information is available for this page”. I click on “learn why” and I get this “You are seeing this result because the page is blocked by a robots.txt file entry, which tells Google not to crawl your page”.

Please help me in fixing this as I am very new to website making and don’t know technical details. My website is www.peacefulbanyantree.com. I can give you my wp-admin login and password.

Please Help!

Thanks,
Pooja

Hi there,

The problem that you are facing here is not related to our theme or any of our products. The robots.txt is a file that can be found in the root installation of your WordPress. You will need to access your website files via FTP and change that file accordingly.

I suggest that you contact your hosting service provider as they will have a better understanding and expertise to help you regarding this.

Finally, if you are interested in the SEO related stuff I suggest that you use the Yoast WordPress plugin:

This is not our official recommendation but it is pretty standard in WordPress community.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.