Website Error Related to Pro Theme

The below message is displayed on my website. I upgraded from 3.1.2 to 6.5.2 and I still have the same error.

Deprecated : Unparenthesized a ? b : c ? d : e is deprecated. Use either (a ? b : c) ? d : e or a ? b : (c ? d : e) in /hermes/bosnacweb06/bosnacweb06ac/b2524/ipg.arhelpcom/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/classes/elements/class-element-front-end.php on line 112

Hello @saliym9,

As per your error, it seems it is a deprecated function notice. I would suggest you go to the WordPress installation root directory wp-config.php file and find this code define('WP_DEBUG', true); you need to change it into the define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Please find the video that will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o

Thanks

WP_DEBUG was already false.

downgrading wordpress to 6.1 appears to resolve the issue.

Hey Brandon,

You can try to upgrade WordPress again to the latest version and update the code given by my colleague to this one:

ini_set('display_errors','Off');
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
define('WP_DEBUG', false);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Hope that helps.

After downgrading from wordpress 6.6 to 6.1, I disabled the plugins and themes and upgraded wordpress to 6.6. After enabling the themes and plugins everything worked as expected. When I downgraded to 6.1 the error on my home page went away. I figured there were some bad files on the initial wordpress installation.

Hey Brandon,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.