Website Enlargement- HELP!

Can someone help me out? My website is showing up super enhanced. When I go into the builder it doesn’t let me add text without it looking like 1000px font.
See what I mean here - http://mollyrosedaly.com/services/

Thank you in advance.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Before editing in the content editor, please check the typography settings first. You may go to Pro > Launch > Theme Options > Typography. Make sure that you font size is not set to 1000px

Please let us know how it goes.

HI! Thanks for responding. I have all the typography set to 16 px. with the root font mode set to scaling, I also tried stepped.

Nothing has changed! I have troubleshot everything I can think of.

Hi there,

It seems that there is a Javascript error on your website. You added something like this: [activecampaign;form=1] to the JS section of the Customizer which is wrong. You can not add shortcodes there, you need to use the Raw Content element to add shortcodes to your page.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post, so that we can check the settings you have done in the options panel and give you proper suggestion.

Thank you.

Hi again,

I went ahead the removed the invalid code from your Cornerstone custom page’s JS section. I also checked your Customizer settings and your body font was set to 16rem not 16px. I changed it to 1.5 rem and everything looks good now. Please clear your browser’s cache and reload the site.

Cheers!