Website Down!

Hello,

I’ve been using Themeco on a couple websites and suddenly one of the websites crashed (not sure the original issue). Now I can’t seem to get into the wp-admin, i simply get a 500 error. I fired up a new site and copied over files and fired up a new database. The moment I activated X theme the dashbaord just crashed with a 500 error. In the logs I see this…

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: Cornerstone_Element_Orchestrator::add | Failed to add element: classic. Class 'CSE_Classic' not found.

Now sure what is wrong. I’ve updated wordpress, plugins, and X theme with no luck.

Please help.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please login to your ftp and browse the plugins wp-content/plugins folder. You must delete the cornerstone folder. Go back to the WorodPress dashboard and head back to X > Overview. This will re install Cornerstone automatically.

If nothing is working, please provide us the WP access and your ftp access to resolve the issue.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.