Hello,
I am using the X Theme and my website doesn’t display or load properly if it is opened on a mobile device. Does anyone have any thoughts about where I can start when diagnosing this issue? Thanks,
Brent
Hello,
I am using the X Theme and my website doesn’t display or load properly if it is opened on a mobile device. Does anyone have any thoughts about where I can start when diagnosing this issue? Thanks,
Brent
Hello Brent,
Thanks for writing in!
My first suggestions would be make sure X Theme and bundled plugins are up to date. You can refer our theme and plugin update guide: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62
Next, would to check for plugin conflict. You can disable all the plugins from Plugins > Installed plugins and then reactivate one at a time and concurrently see if the problem is resolved.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.