Website crashing when loading loopers

Hi Themeco,

I’m having trouble identifying the cause of my issue and hoping you could lend your expertise. I have a relatively simple website where I’ve used sliders to create a single page website. I like being able to control transitions between the ‘pages’. There is a looper which pulls project information and images from ACF for a portfolio on one of the sliders, which then opens an off-canvas element. The website crashes my browser both on computer and phone. I didn’t experience this issue when developing locally.

Initially I didn’t get any errors but eventually got this one from Google Chrome:
Uncaught RangeError: Invalid array length
at Array.push ()
at We (cs-classic.7.5.9.js?ver=7.5.9:1:63106)
at HTMLDivElement. (cs-classic.7.5.9.js?ver=7.5.9:1:69405)

I’m wondering if my Looper wiring has gotten messed up somewhere.

The URL is https://madamada.studio/

Thank you!

Hi @kendo90,

Thanks for reaching out.
The Looper should not be a cause behind your website crash, but there might be several other reasons which might be related to that. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN
8.Increasing PHP Memory Limit

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins unless you are subscribed to One. If not subscribed, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author.
Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins unless you are subscribed to One service.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

The Pro theme seems to be the problem as the Javascript cs-classic.7.5.9.js is causing some issue, but as it’s minified I can’t really tell where it’s causing an issue.

I’ve turned off all plugins.
I’ve reverted to the core theme as well.
There’s no major custom CSS and no custom JS.
PHP memory limits are set to 512.

The error occurs when going to the Works slider. After some time the page freezes and any other tabs with the domain open also freeze. Also occurs on other sliders at random moments making it hard to pin down.

I’ve provided login details here.