Website Cornerstone pages are messed up?

Everytime I try to edit with cornerstone I get a loading page forever. Then some of my pages just look like links. Like my contact us page. Or banner page. Logo page. etc.

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon inspection, your home page is also messed up. http://prntscr.com/ftffa3
I’d recommend that you clear your caching plugin, and disable it during development. This can cause your site changes to not take place on the front end. It will eventually show up when the cache regenerates, but it’s not ideal if you’re looking to see your changes immediately. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

I clear the cache on my site all the time?

I can’t even edit with cornerstone?

Hi There,

The provided credentials dont seem to be working.

Please review and provide working credentials.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.