Hi there,
When I am logging in to my website through the admin I can see the changes I have made, however when I log out the website is not updated. What can be the reason and how can I fix it?
Thanks,
Ana
Hi there,
When I am logging in to my website through the admin I can see the changes I have made, however when I log out the website is not updated. What can be the reason and how can I fix it?
Thanks,
Ana
Hello @anamosciuk2201,
Thanks for asking. 
Would you mind trying these general solutions.
wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
If nothing helps, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.
Thanks.
Hello,
It helped,
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Ana
You’re welcome, Ana.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.