Website character not the same as cornerstone

hey guys. why is the letters set up in cornerstone is not the same when I am viewing it on another device?

Top - Right Corner “Call Email”

Best

https://www.update.repairhomeservice.com/

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website but it is not possible to recognize the problem without checking the page in the Cornerstone. I would suggest you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Thanks for your attention.

Hi Robert,

I have checked the mentioned section in the Page Builder and in the Browser and it looks identical to me. If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Yes, indeed. My apologies. The issue is seen on Mobile or iPad

iPhone-View

One more question!

I was looking for a way to avoid installing Slide Revolution or any other Slider from the bundle. I found this guy on YouTube building his slider with the Cornerstone “Classic Slider” and setting the Global Blocks - A very clever idea as I think.

I did the implementation but I notice the website is taking FOREVER to loading. I noticed in the browser status bar say “waiting for Placeholder…”

But the GT-MEtric looks outstanding with A.

Why is that?

FYI: I do have installed Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache. I run some test and clearly there are no difference with or without those two plugins running or not.

Best,

Robert

Hello Robert,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see that you are using this custom CSS:

.x-topbar .p-info {
  font-size: 28px;
  float: right;
  color: #000;
  font-family: fantasy;
}

Be advised that “Fantasy” font is not a default or native System font. It may be available in your computer, this font is not widely available to the iPhones/iPads or even on other computers like mine. To make sure that the Fantasy font will be displayed correctly on any device, you will need to load it on the page using the @font-face CSS rule. Please check out this articles:

Hope this makes sense.

I was playing with Theme Option —>Typography—>Body and Content–>Font Family

no changes happen when I change there!

Definity I have no intention to learn how the @font-face works. I will be just fine as long I can select a font that I like from the option available.

Please advise.

Hello Robert,

If that is the case, then please remove the font-family: fantasy; in your custom CSS code because it will not work and will only give you issues. Let “Call” and “Email” text use the global font family which you have set in Cornerstone > Theme Options > Body and Content.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.